1. Your licence to use the Directory
The Directory is published by The Rotary Club of Cambridge. We have copyright in the Directory, the listings and advertisements published in it. We license you to use the Directory on these terms:
• You are allowed to manually access the Directory, to make a copy of the results of any searches made in the Directory, and to use those results, provided that none of such access, copying and use is for the purpose and in the course of business, or for the creation of your own commercial database.
• All material you download or print must retain any trademarks and copyright notices as they appear in the Directory.
• Apart from using the Directory under this licence or any fair dealing under the Copyright Act 1994, no material from the Directory may be searched, printed, downloaded, copied, republished or distributed in any way without prior written permission of the Rotary Club of Cambridge.
• You will not submit queries to the Directory for the purpose of obtaining information about the Directory, its ontology, its structure, or its contents.
2. Automated searching by public search engines only
Automated searches may be carried out only by public search engines so as to index the Directory. We may prohibit any search engine at any time.
3. Your dealings with advertisers
We are not the agent of any advertiser listed in the Directory. We do not endorse advertisers or their products and services and have no control over the quality, safety, suitability, legality, availability or price of any product or service advertised in the Directory. We are not involved, on behalf of either you or the advertiser, in any dealing resulting from your use of the Directory. You must communicate and deal with advertisers directly to complete transactions or resolve problems arising from them.
4. Availability of our services
We do not guarantee that access to the Directory or any other service that we provide via the Directory will be continuous or fault free. We may modify the Directory, or withhold, suspend or restrict any service provided via the Directory, at any time without notice.
5. Exclusion of liability
We exclude any liability we may have to you relating to your use of the Directory, or its availability. This exclusion also applies for the benefit of any member of the Rotary Club of Cambridge, contractors or agents of the Directory. None of these people are liable to you or have to pay you for anything caused by or resulting from the use of the Directory. This exclusion applies whatever you are claiming for and however liability arises or might arise if it were not for this clause.
The exclusion does not limit any rights that you may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 if something we do for you as a user of the Directory is a service under that Act and you are not acquiring the service for the purpose of a business.
If anything we do for you as a user of the Directory is a service under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and you are acquiring the service for the purpose of a business as defined in the Act, the provision of the Act do not apply to that service.
Every effort is made to ensure that all listing information is correct at all times. No liability will be accepted by The Rotary Club of Cambridge for errors and/or omissions.
6. New Zealand law applies
The Directory is located in New Zealand and all services we provide via the Directory are provided in New Zealand under New Zealand law. You may take action against us only in a New Zealand court. This applies whether you are using the Directory from inside or outside New Zealand.